Sneaker enthusiasts, rejoice: Solebox founder Hikmet Sugoer has returned with a new footwear project called SONRA. A luxurious handmade-in-Germany brand that focuses on offering shoes that are environmentally and skin friendly, SONRA is turning a new page in sneaker design. With product sustainability held in high importance for both SONRA and PUMA, we can expect great things!
A spin on PUMA’s most well-known style, this Sonra-inspired Suede iteration has the hallmarks of the iconic version, like the famous narrow tooling and long, clean lines, but features a sleek, monochromatic palette, a stitched Formstripe and gold lace jewellery for luxurious but street-ready flair.
- Suede upper
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Gold jewel piece attached to laces at forefoot
- Rubber outsole
- “Yiprat” underneath both shoes, which is Turkish for "wear off - wear out - wear away - wear down"
- Co-branded label at tongue
- PUMA Formstripe at lateral sides
Basket PUMA x SONRA Suede Classic Homme Vert (62163-382)
- Modèle : 62163-382
- Disponibilité : En Stock
- H.T : 82,27€
Etiquettes : Basket PUMA Homme